OOHGI, LLC. , Armen Kazaryan walk in to my office in Sep of 2012 – he explained that they make Native apps for IPhone and Androids for small businesses. After what I though was a comprehensive investigation of the company and making sure they were local, and in good standing I decided to go with them.
I gave him $1500.00 to start developing my app that had all the details of what I expected. He promised a fast reliable delivery date. 30 days later he producer what was to be the dash board, after checking it I realized I was in trouble, but he assured me that it was just like this because it was not ready ! By the end of December I had paid him $1000.00 to produce something even worth looking at since he said that he can’t continue without paying the developer.
Well it gets wore he produced what was working but never delivered the app, and by January 15 I had now paid him $5,000.00.
I had no idea what to do so I decided just to wait to – here we are March and he is not disappeared and will not return calls. I have tried every way to have him finish but not I can’t even find him!
This business is in breach of a contract I paid them $5,000.00 to develop an IPhone app and the company and Armen Kazaryan, never delivered a finished product, additionally he is trying to use the app and name for his own company. I have made multiple attempts to resolve but he has ignored my call email.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- App For Iphone
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THAT SITE!!!! I purchased a long evening dress that was supposed to be custom made for me. It came with 7 inches wider waste and..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."