OOHGI LLC - Was a former COO for OOHGI

i was a former COO for OOHGI.I opened an account called happy day school.

Armen as CEO promised them an app on the android system in 2 weeks after they paid. It has been over 2 months. Armen also informed me that he was not charging them the monthly fee seeing as they never received their app. According to Pam ( happy day school admin), Armen never stopped charging them.

Amen told me it was uploading on Google several times which was a lie. That is not true. Google uploads right away. While working with Armen, I noticed that Armen enjoys taking the money but not follows through on his promises.

Because of this, I left OOHGI knowing that I cannot be part of dishonesty and fraud. I cannot speak about the other complaint filed on OOHGI but it fits the pattern of business that this company embodies. Armen loves calling everyone around him demeaning names and using vulgar language because for some reason he feels as those around him are inferior. He even told me that when I contacted a business, I was supposed to tell them that I was Godlike they were nothing.

They needed us. As his former friend, I tried speaking with him about this on several occasions but Armen told myself and others that he was bigger than God. Armen used to have a good heart but somehow lost his way. I've lost friendships and business relations due to Armen.

I will heal but he must make amends with these companies he's harmed.Please help

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.