i was a former COO for OOHGI.I opened an account called happy day school.
Armen as CEO promised them an app on the android system in 2 weeks after they paid. It has been over 2 months. Armen also informed me that he was not charging them the monthly fee seeing as they never received their app. According to Pam ( happy day school admin), Armen never stopped charging them.
Amen told me it was uploading on Google several times which was a lie. That is not true. Google uploads right away. While working with Armen, I noticed that Armen enjoys taking the money but not follows through on his promises.
Because of this, I left OOHGI knowing that I cannot be part of dishonesty and fraud. I cannot speak about the other complaint filed on OOHGI but it fits the pattern of business that this company embodies. Armen loves calling everyone around him demeaning names and using vulgar language because for some reason he feels as those around him are inferior. He even told me that when I contacted a business, I was supposed to tell them that I was Godlike they were nothing.
They needed us. As his former friend, I tried speaking with him about this on several occasions but Armen told myself and others that he was bigger than God. Armen used to have a good heart but somehow lost his way. I've lost friendships and business relations due to Armen.
I will heal but he must make amends with these companies he's harmed.Please help
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have literally hundreds of photos of scammer women at the site with their boyfriends and husbands. They are paid to be there. Adate pays the agency that..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- "I used AM for a few years and had success meeting some very real ladies. With that said, there are definitely fakes and shills present among the female ad..."
- "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "MY WIFE & I MOVED TO 5101 BALBOA BLVD., APT.# XXX ENCINO, CA 91316 ON 08/01/2015. AFTER WE MOVED IN WE NOTICED THERE ARE SOME REPAIRS SUCH AS CENTRAL AIR..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."